In a city with a serious dearth of places where fine food, arts & culture and a stylish ambiance take centre stage, “Amadeus” comes like a breath of fresh air.
“Amadeus” is a space that beautifully reflects the cultural ethos of its location, with its plush, contemporary design. Its lavish, luxurious design makes “Amadeus” one of the most refined, quietly stylish lounges in the city today. “Amadeus” is for those with a taste for the finer things in life.
At “Amadeus”, Farrokh presents a gourmand experience, par excellence. At par with the best international culinary standards and trends, take fine dining in the city to the next level.
Keeping his philosophy of restauranting, Farrokh’s created an exemplary vegetarian menu. For tapas there is Clumped Corn in Chimichurri Aioli, Catalan Patatabravas, Grilled Mushrooms with Pedro Ximenes Sherry Lacquer, Pankho crusted stuffed Raboiloa cheese.
Farrokh’s signature desserts are nearly a piece of Art. Tarte Tatin of Golden Apples. Phyllo wrapped Spiced Pear Strudel with Goats cheese Fondant, Hot Chocolate soufflé with Grand Marnier and an array of homemade ice creams complete the gourmet experience.
The cuisine at “Amadeus” is a masterful blend of flavors. While the ingredients used are seasonal and very fresh, the food is created with an ingenious flair. These gourmand creations are augmented by a superlative wine list, surprise cocktail list and a well stocked Bar. All efforts have been made to organize an exemplary service team. While the restaurant is all about understated affluence, the cultural significance of the space comes to life with a beautiful, Ostler chandelier passed down from generations adds a befitting finishing touch of muted grandeur to “Amadeus”
A private dining area for groups, gives one the luxury of privacy and personalized service whilst enjoying Farrokh’s signature specialties at “Amadeus”.
“We are uncompromising about being an elegant, fine food-centric establishment, with quality and creativity being of utmost importance at every stage, so that we offer a superlative experience to our patrons every time”, says Farrokh Khambata.
TAPAS NON VEGETARIAN
- Beer Battered Fish’n’Chips
- Large Prawns. Grilled au Naturel. Spiced Aioli
- Oven-baked Eastern Shrimp Toast
- Tataki of Hamachi with Truffle Oil
- Lacey Eggs
- Basil and Cumin Chicken
- Spiked Yellow Bean and Thai Kumquat Spatchcock
- Murtabak of Indonesian Lontong Chicken
- Pit Roasted Chicken Wings
- Pollo Pesto Verde Coca
- Smoked Chorizo Coca
- House Popcorn
- Truffle Fries
- Hand Cut Fries with Aioli and Katsup
- Malay Grilled Lontong Potatoes
- Pinchos of Cottage Cheese with Harissa and Moorish Spices
- Oven-baked Bean Curd Toast
- Robatayaki Water Chestnuts with Turmeric Sriracha and Wild Herbs
- Water Chestnuts, Edamame and Cottage Cheese Murtabak with Kari sauce
- Whole Mushrooms with Curried Morning Glory and Herb Cheese
- Mozzarella stuffed Padron Pepper
- Seaweed Buttered Corn
- Eathai-style Corn with Edamame
- Pomelo Salad with Water Chestnuts and Peanuts
- Coca of Ash Chevre with Jalapenos and Caramelized Onions
- Coca of Carpaccio of Vegetables with Chile de Arbol Powder and Emmental
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Cumin
- 2 tablespoon Pure Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- Saffron Water
- Salt to taste
- Feta Cheese
- Goats Cheese
- Dill Leaves (for garnish)
- Fried Onions
- Take a brass pot, add the ghee, whole spices, Sliced Onions and cook it on medium heat till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add sliced tomatoes, and continue cooking for some more time.
- Add paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, curd and salt to taste.
- Add the chick peas, coarsely chopped blanched spinach, chopped Dill and continue cooking.
- In a separate pot boil the long grain basmati rice until 95% done.
- Take a pan and grease it with butter, add the Basmati rice. Drizzle saffron water and cover it will Aluminum foil and let it cook until the rice soaks the saffron flavor in.
- Take a serving dish, add a spoon chick pea mixture and then layer it with rice and dollop of feta and goat’s cheese. Alternate this couple of times.
- Garnish with fried onions, chopped Dill leaves and few dollops of both the cheese and serve.
At Amadeus the night is an amalgamation of all aspects relevant to the perfect night out with the best music, designer cocktails and crème de la crème of Bombay’s night owls.
Times Food Award 2013 BEST SPANISH – SOUTH MUMBAI (Amadeus)
Zomato User’s Choice for *Catching Up* The Connoisseur’s Guide to Eating Out 2013 (Cafe at the NCPA)
The Miele Guide Top 500 *Amadeus* as one of Asia’s Top 500 finest restaurant’s the Miele Guide 2013
At NCPA, Gate No. 2, Nariman Point
T 022 2282 1212 / 6723 0126
F 022 6723 0226
For Banquet Details:
Ms. Nikeeta P. Naik
T 022 2282 1212 / 6723 0114
Timings: 12.00 pm – 3.30 pm / 7.30 pm – 11.30 pm